Once you've created a project, you can assign it to any or all of your students:
- From the project page, click Assign Project.
- If you teach multiple sections, specify the section you’d like to assign the project to in the upper right corner.
- Select the start date and due date for the project.
- Select which students you’ll be assigning the project to. Click Assign All to automatically assign the project to all students in the section, or check the box to the right of a student’s name to individually assign the project to a student. Once you’re done assigning the project to selected students, click Next: Assign Checkpoints.
- Select which students will be completing each checkpoint in the project. Keep in mind that you’ll have to separately assign students to each checkpoint and nested resource associated with the project. You can either Assign All students to a checkpoint, or you can check the box to the right of a student’s name to individually assign the checkpoint to students.
- Click Save. To return to the project’s overview page, click X in the upper right corner.