Note: Learn how to assign math units here.
- From the Project page, click Assign Project
- If you teach multiple sections, you can specify the section you’d like to assign the Project to in the upper right corner
- Select the start date and due date for the Project (Note that selecting a very short timespan (less than 2 weeks) might make the project difficult to find on student Year pages)
- Select which students you’ll be assigning the Project to
- Click Assign All to automatically assign the Project to all students in the section, or check the box to the right of a student’s name to individually assign the Project to a student
- Once you’re done assigning the Project to selected students, click Next: Assign Checkpoints
Next: Assign Checkpoints
- Select checkpoints to assign to students. The selected checkpoint will be highlighted in light blue.
- You can either Assign All students to a checkpoint, or you can check the box to the right of a student’s name to individually assign the checkpoint to students
- You can also Select Entire Checkpoint to assign all nested resources and activities to students
- Once you’re done assigning Checkpoints, Activities, and Resources, click Save Assignments or Next: Differentiate Resources
Next: Differentiate Resources
- Select differentiated activities and resources to assign to students. The selected activities and resources will have orange text explaining which groups would benefit from the material
- You can assign these differentiated resources to groups that you created in the Learners tab
- Click Save Assignments. To return to the Project’s overview page, click Close