There are 2 ways to see observations done of yourself.
- Observation Overview
- On your Observations Overview page, find the section called Recent Observations.
- Recent Observations shows you the last two observations that either you have conducted or were conducted of you).
- To see more, click the See All button to go to the Observation History section described in #2 below.
- Observation History
- Go to the Observation History on your Observation Tool homepage.
- Select Observations of Me from the drop - down menu.
- You should only see observations conducted of you in the Observation History section.
Note: If an observation is not shared with you, you will not be able to see its content. However, the observation will still be visible in your observation history.