There are 2 ways to see observations you have conducted.
- Observation Overview
- On your Observations Overview page, find the section called Observations by you.
- This section shows you the last two observations you have conducted.
- You can click See All to go to your Observation History section for a full list of your observation history. (#2)
- Observation History
- Go to the Observation History section on your Observation Tool homepage (either by clicking the tab at the top or by clicking See All in the Observations by you section).
- Select Observations by me from the dropdown menu. You should now only see observations conducted by you in the Observation History section.