In order to ensure students don't get a performance task ahead of time, we keep the document "locked" until you are ready to "unlock" it for them. Unlocking a performance task makes it available for a student to view. Note that once you unlock a performance task, you cannot undo this action.
From a math course:
- Click the concept unit that has the performance task you want to unlock
- Click the Final Product: Performance Task
- On the right, it will say how many students have access to the document. Click Manage which appears underneath this information
- Either click Select all or choose individual students by clicking the box next to their name.
- Click Unlock and all the students you marked will receive the performance task