Note: If your school is using Clever, you'll need to sync your Student Information System (SIS) with Clever. Learn more about using Clever vs. signup code enrollment.
If your school is using Enrollment Codes, students can enroll themselves in their courses.
As a student, go to any page in the platform, then:
- Click on the icon in the bottom left corner where the student's name is.
- Click Enter enrollment code.
- Enter the enrollment code that a teacher generated for their course.
If a student does not yet have a platform account:
- Make sure that your students are logged into their school email accounts.
- Instruct students to go to https://www.summitlearning.org/enroll.
- Have students enter the Enrollment Code, then click Join Class.
Learn more about Signup Code Enrollment.