Mentor sections help you view your mentor students in one data view. To create a mentor section:
- Click on the Setup section from the menu on the left.
- Click Sections.
- Click Add Section.
- Under Subject select Mentor. Type the name of the section. Click Next.
- Under What course are your teaching? select Mentor. You can preview the course in a new window before you select it by clicking Preview Course. Click Save.
To view the mentor section you just created and begin adding students, click on the Setup section from the menu on the left, then click Sections. You'll find a Signup Code for each section. Once you share the signup code with your students:
- Make sure that your students are logged into their Google Apps for Education accounts. Instruct your students to go to: https://www.summitlearning.org/enroll. Have your students enter the signup code, then click Join Class.
- You'll see your students listed on the Students section from the menu on the left.