Section 1: Download your NWEA MAP data
In order to complete the following steps, you must be an Assessment Coordinator under MAP.
Step 1: Downloading the data.
- Go to https://sso.mapnwea.org/auth/login and login with your credentials.
- In the left navigation pane, select View Reports > MAP Reports.
- From the menu of reports, choose Data Export Scheduler. OR
- On the data Export Scheduler page:
- Select Enable
- For Frequency, select One-Time.
- For Term, select Fall 2017-2018.
- For Export Type, select Combined Data File.
Step 2: Retrieving the Export
After processing, you can return to View Reports > MAP Reports > Data Export Scheduler to retrieve the export.
Tip: If the download does not appear to be updated, try clearing your browser cache.
For descriptions of exported data, open this spreadsheet: Data Export Field Descriptions
Section 2: Upload your NWEA MAP data
Upload your NWEA MAP data to our secure website.
Step 1: Upload the file to this Dropbox folder.
- Click on this link or copy and paste into a new tab on your browser. https://www.dropbox.com/request/jMWyJjj8NDc6Ay7RNmkD
- Select Choose from computer and select the file located on your computer. Click open.
- Select Upload.