Some schools that use Microsoft One Drive may not have email setup to allow sign on with One Drive. If this is the case for your school, an admin at your district needs to change your settings to allow sign in with One Drive.
- Go to https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/Settings/ServicesAndAddIns
- Log in as an admin for your school’s Office site
- Click on “Integrated Apps”
- For the setting that says “Let people in your organization decide whether third-party apps can access their Office 365 information”, make sure it is ON
- If it was not ON, then please switch it to ON and then click Save
You should now be able to log in to https://www.summitlearning.org with OneDrive. Try it out!