Can you figure out how to perform all of these actions in the platform? Use help.summitlearning.org and the help button in the platform to figure it out!
Preparing for students: curriculum
- Create a course from scratch
- Select & use a course from the curriculum library
- Add Projects and focus areas to your curriculum
- Create a new Project and fill it with Projects and focus areas
- Add a checkpoint, remove a checkpoint, add a cog skill, and remove two cog skills from an existing Project.
- Add an objective to a focus area, copy an objective from one focus area to another, and add resources to an objective.
- Create a math Content Assessment question
- Search for a Content Assessment question for your biology course
Preparing for students: data analysis
- Find students who have incomplete grades. Figure out what’s causing their incomplete(s).
- Find students who need small-group remediation on a focus area.
- Find students who need to attend a cog skills workshop.
- Export student grades
- Assign a Project to students
- Update a checkpoint doc after you’ve assigned it to students
- Give checkpoint feedback to students.
- Score a Final Product.
- Approve a student’s Content Assessment
- Print a Content Assessment
- Add time to a Content Assessment
- Invalidate a Content Assessment
- Check a student’s grades
- Leave a note for your mentee
- Write a private note about a student
- View a student’s progress in math only
- View goals that your mentee sent last week