Note: This feature is only available to people with admin level accounts.
You can exempt students from completing focus areas when they transfer to your school mid-year. You should not use this tool if a student is behind and want to catch him or her up, or if a student scored a 7/10 on a content assessment.
- Click Setup
- Click Students
- Find the student who needs a focus area exemption
- Click the three dots next to the student's name
- Click Focus Area Exemptions
- Type in the name of the focus area
- Enter reason for exemption
- Check I understand when to exempt focus areas for a student
- Click Add Exemption
- Click Close