You can score Projects once students have submitted their Final Products:
- From the Project page, click the Students tab
- In the box on the right under Overview, click Scoring to see which students have submitted (or resubmitted) their Final Products. Alternatively, you can click on the Final Product, then look under Scoring in the box on the right
- Click on a student’s name to begin scoring each Cognitive Skill for their Final Product. Cognitive Skills will be listed on the right
- Click on a Cognitive Skill to assign it a score, based on the accompanying rubric
- Click Score Final Product. If you need a student to make changes to the Final Product, click Return for Revisions. The student will then need to resubmit the Final Product
- If multiple students have submitted their Final Products, you'll be transitioned to the next pending student as soon as you click Score Final Product
- Click the ✕ in the upper right corner to return to the Project page.
If you’d like to score multiple Final Products at a time, click View All Students to the right of the Final Product. Enter the Cognitive Skill scores for each student, then click the Score Final Products button in the lower right corner to submit scores for multiple students at once.