You can score Projects once students have submitted their Final Products:
- From the Project page, click the Feedback tab
- Select the Final Product (indicated by a star) from the lefthand side
- Click on a student’s name to begin scoring each Cognitive Skill for their Final Product. Cognitive Skills will be listed on the right
- Click on a Cognitive Skill to view the rubric and assign a score
- Click Score. If you need a student to make changes to the Final Product, click Return for Revisions. The student will then need to resubmit the Final Product
- If multiple students have submitted their Final Products, you'll be transitioned to the next pending student as soon as you click Score Final Product
- Click the <- arrow in the upper left corner to return to the Project page.
If you’d like to score multiple Final Products at a time, click Bulk Scoring from the Feedback tab. Enter the Cognitive Skill scores for each student, then click the Score Final Products button in the upper right corner to submit scores for multiple students at once.