You can explore projects, concept units, focus areas and courses used by other teachers at your school. To search the Library:
- Click on the Curriculum section from the menu on the left, then click Library.
- To search for Projects, Math Concept Units, Focus Areas or Courses, you must click into the relevant page. At the top of the Library, you can use the filters (ex: grade level, subject) or search (ex: keyword, standards).
- Click the title of the project, math concept unit, focus area or course you’d like to use, then click Copy Project/Focus Area/Course.
To share your curriculum with colleagues from other schools and districts:
- Projects or Math Concept Units: From the project or concept unit you’d like to share, click Edit Project, then check the box next to Allow teachers from other schools and districts to use this project. Click Save and Close.
- Focus Areas: From the focus area you’d like to share, click Edit Focus Area, then check the box next to Allow teachers from other schools and districts to use this focus area. Click Save Changes.
- Courses: From the course you’d like to share, click Edit Course, then click Settings on the left. Under Curriculum Sharing, check the box next to Allow teachers from other schools and districts to use this course. Click Save.