You can explore Courses, Projects, Math Units, and Focus Areas used by other teachers at your school in the Curriculum Library.
To search the Library:
- Click on the Curriculum section from the menu on the left, then click Library.
- To search for Courses, Projects, Math Units, or Focus Areas, you must click on the relevant tab. At the top, you can filter the Library by grade level or subject, and search for keywords or standards.
- Click the title of the Project, Math Unit, Focus Area, or Course you’d like to use, then click Copy Project/Math Unit/Focus Area/Course.
To share your curriculum with colleagues from other schools and districts:
- Allow teachers from other schools and districts to use this Project/Focus Area. Save your changes.
- For courses you’d like to share, click Edit Course, then click Settings in the upper right. Under Curriculum Sharing, check the box next to Allow teachers from other schools and districts to use this course. Click Save.