What is this resource about?
This is an in-depth class and guide for teaching self-directed learning. This guide includes lesson plans and powerpoint presentations teaching Personalized Learning Time (PLT).
The lesson plans that are available in this document are the following:
- Introduction to PLT for new and returning students
- How to set SMART goals
- How to use the Diagnostic Assessment
- Using Key Terms/ Vocabulary in a Focus Area
- Making a Plan to Study from a Focus Area
- Note taking
- How to Prioritize Work
- Calendaring Independent Work
- Using Practice Problems with Math and Science Focus Areas
- Summarizing and Skimming from a Text Resource
- How to Study for a Quiz
Link to the Resource: PLT Success Classes - Overview and Lessons